Auctioneers Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTICE: All Bidders agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
1. REGISTRATION: Buyers must register in the office prior to bidding at this auction sale. All bidders must provide company name (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number and if available, an email address. By registering you represent and warrant that any and all Buyer information is correct. Rodger Finn NCAL 6295 reserves the right to deny any registered bidder at any time at his sole discretion without notification.
2. INSPECTION: Bidders may inspect all items and are urged to do so prior to bidding.
3. INVOICES: Bidders will receive an invoice when checking out in the sale office.
4. PAYMENT: Rodger Finn must receive all payments in the sale office prior to any purchases being removed from the sale grounds and before 9:00 am on Sunday, April 3rd. Cash, good check, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, and American Express are acceptable forms of payment. 3% Buyers Premium waived on all purchases made with cash or check.
5. TIME OF REMOVAL: Removal of all items may take place once items are paid for in the sale office. Larger items requiring additional transport arrangements may be left on sale grounds if needed. Arrangements to leave the items should be made through the sale office.
6. MANNER OF REMOVAL: Buyers must remove the merchandise from the premises at their own risk, expense and liability. Purchases can be removed only upon presentation of original paid bill. Rodger Finn is not responsible for items that are not removed within the time specified and has the option of dumping, storing or re-selling any item purchased at the expense and risk of the Buyer.
7. NON-PAYMENT: Failure to pay invoices in full within the time herein specified, Rodger Finn, in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, will subject the Buyer to pay as liquidated damages the full amount of difference between original invoice price and the re-sold price plus any expenses incurred to re-market or re-sell the assets.
8. NON-DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY: All purchases made are at the Buyer’s risk. Rodger Finn shall not be responsible if all or any part of such purchases be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause whatsoever. Rodger Finn shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery, or for any other matter or thing, to any Buyer of any lot, other than the return of the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the Buyer be entitled to it.
9. CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: Rodger Finn is not responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, or defects in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods are exposed for public exhibition and are sold "AS IS" and without recourse. It is for this reason that all Buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to sale.
10. CLAIMS: Rodger Finn will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
11. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rodger Finn and Seller from and against all claims and liabilities relating to the condition or use of the articles purchased or failure of user to follow instructions, warnings or recommendations of the manufacturer, or to comply with federal, state and local laws applicable to such articles or for proximate or consequential damages, costs or legal expenses arising there from.
12. AGENCY: The Auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for acts of its principals.
13. BUYER’S PREMIUM: The Buyer's Premium of 3% shall be waived on all purchases made with cash or check.
14. SALES TAX: Buyer shall pay applicable sales or use taxes imposed by taxing authorities unless Buyer presents a resale certificate exempting the Buyer and Auction Company from the payment of any such sales and use taxes.